KateBond

Crown of Midnight
Sarah J. Maas
The Bitter Kingdom
Rae Carson

Biting Bad (Chicagoland Vampires Series #8)

Biting Bad - Chloe Neill This is probably the worst book of the series. The recaps of what happened previously took forever and were a little too...I don't know. They were almost smug-feeling, like Neill thought they were really slick.I'm so bored of Ethan.Also, guys, did you know that the first 8 books in this series span only 10 months? So Ethan and Merit have been dating, like, 9 months off-and-on, with a--ahem--a break in the middle?And they're talking about getting engaged? Guys, you are immortal. Why rush into marriage? You have literally all the time in the world. The only reason people rush into marriage is because they can tell, in the back of their minds, that they are wrong for each other. But they don't want to break up, so they charge forward blindly.Anyway, this book was boring and the mystery was obvious. But I like this world, and I really hope that the next installment in the series (there are some novellas and shit coming up soon) returns to the excellence of the early books.